Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Not really feeling it yet....

I haven't really been feeling very pregnant yet. However, I think thats pretty normal for only 4wks along. I think it's even harder because the "symptoms" I do feel are just as easily explained by quitting smoking. Increased appetite, low energy, headaches, etc. Today however, I think I had my first glimpse of morning sickness. I was luckky enough to be able to ride it out without getting sick, but there were a few false alarms this morning that sent me running to the bathroom. I was really hoping there wouldn't be anyone in there, can you imagine trying to explain that? I don't have an eating disorder, I swear! Anyway, I bumped back my usual lunchtime, and that seemed to do the trick. I think I'm going to pick up the Sea Bands today. Hopefully that'll help tons.

I took a quick "Bump Shot" (hahaha, theres no bump yet) to have a comparison for when I get much farther along.

Ta da!!

Pin It

2 comments:

Jamie said...

=) I can't wait to see your "bump". You are going to be the cutest prego mom. WOW, you are going to be a MOM!

MissFoxxy said...

super exciting! Just be sure to take weekly or biweekly pics...my sister meant to journal and all kinds of stuff and never got around to it..now she is 36 weeks...so baby is almost here!

thought of names yet?