Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekly Update - Week 10

How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 2.8 lbs (+1 this week)
Maternity Clothes? I bought a second Be Band this weekend. I don't like it as much as my last one. Which is odd since they are exactly the same. Maybe I just need to break this one in more.
Stretch Marks? nothing yet
Sleep? Yes, Please! I am tired all.the.time now. I literally slept almost 12 hours last night.
Best moment this week: Taking the H to the baby Expo. It was really neat to be there, and know that even though I don't look pregnant, I am. Although the expo itself was pretty lame.
Movement? waaaaay to early for any of that
Food Cravings: Soft serve ice cream, specifically swirl cones.
Gender: This week I'm feeling boy!
Labor Signs: nothingBelly Button in or out? In
What I miss: sushi
What I am looking forward to: second ultrasound at 11 weeks
Weekly Wisdom: Too tired for wisdom.
Milestones: I was told I was showing yesterday. Twice. I tried to tell them that the bloat is just taking over.... Pin It

0 comments: