Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I broke down this week

and bought some maternity clothes. my mom and I went to Ross, and kicked total butt! I got:

4 pairs of dress pants
1 tank top
7 work shirts

That is a total of 12 items.
Would you like to know how much I spent?

First, I should tell you that a few weeks ago I stopped in at Motherhood Maternity for a swimsuit for our trip. I found a few items, ON CLEARANCE (which, by the way is one of my favorite words) so I picked them up. I got a super cute tankini, a dress that will go great for work this summer, a maternity suit jacket and a pair of secret fit jeans. I will repeat, it was all on clearance. That trip cost right around $125. So just to reiterate, Motherhood Maternity, 4 items, $125.

Ready for the comparison? Ok, I'll spill.







One trip to Ross, 12 things, $110, after tax. Thats right. I rule. Pin It

2 comments:

Stacey said...

lol a girl after my own heart. i got some great stuff at old navy as well when i had colin. especially tops

Samantha said...

I love it! Good job! Ross has the cutest maternity stuff! I went and spent about 80 bucks and got a pair of matnernity jean shorts, and like 8 tops! We might have some of the same stuff...post pics! :)