Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Daycare

This afternoon we have our first daycare tour! I plan on providing a full review when we get home.

So far, the pros are:
  • location, location, location! This center is less than a mile from Scotts work, and only five minutes out of my way to work. Perfect location!
  • Price. It is less than some of the in-home proiders in our area - only $160/week for infants.
And the cons:
  • I didn't really want to do a center, I wanted to stay with in-home. But it seems like this may be our best option
  • cloth diapering. We are going to cloth diaper. We don't know how they feel about it. I didn't ask when I set the tour up, because I don't want to give them the wrong impression about it. So I have brought a diaper to work with me, and will show them how it works, and see what they say from there. The cloth diapering is a deal breaker. So I really hope the are willing to work with us.
Pin It

0 comments: