Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekly Update - 28 Weeks!

How far along? 28 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: +16 (1 this week)

Maternity Clothes? Non stop. I am not making the same mistake twice.

Stretch Marks? Still nothing. Either I am the luckiest girl alive, or the vitamin e/baby oil actually works.Sleep? Never enough.

Best Moment This Week: Baby shower! I am so overwhelmed with how generous our friends and family are, and how blessed we are to have you in our lives! Thank you everyone!!

Movement: Constant almost. Getting stronger now. He is becoming more visable from the outside.

Food Cravings: Ice Cream.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button - In or Out? Still just flat.

What I miss: Sitting comfortably. Well, doing anything comfortably...

What I am looking forward to: Shower #1 Labor Day Sunday!

Weekly Wisdom: No wisdom. That requires energy.

Milestones: Hello, Third trimester! We're in the home stretch!!! Pin It

0 comments: