Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I got an award!


Thanks Stacey!

1. Favorite smell: Mmmm. Pretty much anything pumpkin.


2. Favorite memory: Meeting my husband, and seeing Webster on the ultrasound for the first time.

3. Favorite breakfast food: French Toast!

4. Favorite comebacks: Shut up.

5. Favorite season: Spring!

6. Favorite writing utensil: Liquid ink pens

7. Favorite Ice Cream: Hmmm. Lately its just been the frozen kind, but if I had to choose.... mint chocolate chip.

8. Favorite Move to Quote: I don't really quote anything. I'm boring like that.

9. Favorite Coffee Accoutrements: Caramel, Vanilla, sometimes cinnamon, whipped cream .......

10. Favorite Day: Satuday! Saturdays always have such promise.

I pass my award on to Jamie, Samantha, Leigh, Alyssa and Amber! Because I think these girls are awesome! Pin It

0 comments: