Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekly Update - 37 Weeks



How far along? 37 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 30 lbs (+0 this week) I wonder if this means my weight gain will finally level out? Do you think it means we're almost ready for labor?

Maternity Clothes? Everyday! Also, I have a fear that I have outgrown my bra. For the THIRD time this pregnancy. What comes after DD?

Stretch Marks? The two (on my bum!!) have made a new friend. I tried to tell them that they were moving into a party-free area, but they don't listen!

Sleep? Ah. Sleep. I feel like I never get enough. I am always tired. I've scaled back the night wakings to every 3 hours or so instead of two. Its nice. I try to look at it as practice for the next few months.

Best Moment This Week: Reaching full term!

Movement: Has slowed considerably. I know its cause he's running out of room, but I don't like it.

Food Cravings: Pumpkin everything. I woke up and baked a dozen mini-loaves of pumpkin bread this morning. Yum!

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: The Braxton Hicks are getting considerably stronger, and becoming uncomfortable. It's to a point that I'm not sure they're even BH anymore. Do contractions have to hurt?

Belly Button - In or Out? Still just flat. Leaning more towards in than out at this point.

What I miss: Beer. I want a beer. I almost cried the other night when I woke up still pregnant because I want a beer so bad.

What I am looking forward to: My birthday! The countdown has officially started! 5 days to go!

Weekly Wisdom: I really wish I had more wit for this section. It's always pretty boring.

Milestones: Full-Term! Yay!!!
Pin It

2 comments:

Ann Armenta said...

I must say I am jealous- you look adorable preggo! I looked like a whale at this point! lol

Samantha said...

I've gained 29 lbs and didn't gain anything between 36 and 37 weeks either! I'm hoping it means we're getting close!

I'm feeling the same way about BH's...I think maybe they are the real thing now, but they just aren't consistent enough for labor to start full force. The nurse who taught our childbirth class said that all contractions are real contractions, just some aren't productive and some are.