Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

6 Weeks

We are officially halfway done with maternity leave.

Today was my final post partum check up, and all is well! I have been cleared to work out, which was the best news I could have hoped for.

Which brings me to this post. I'll use that entry as a log, and update each week with current weight, and a new picture. I'll also provide a run down of what I did that week.

My plan as of now is to do the 30 Day Shred 3 days per week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) and to follow the 200 Sit Ups Challenge (Thanks Stacey!) 3 days per week as well (Monday, Wednesday Friday). This gives me Sunday to be lazy. I have heard really good things about both programs, and I am excited to get started! I have high hopes for success for a few reasons. One, I am no where near happy with where my body is right now. Two, they both only need 20 mins each day. I admit that I am lazy, but I really hope I'm not too lazy for 20 minutes of exersize.

Please, no snide comments about my weight or size. I don't say thhose things to you, you don't say them to me. :) Pin It

0 comments: