I was given the Honest Scrap Award by Stacey.
So this means I have to share 10 Honest Facts about me, and then pass the torch to 7 other bloggers!
- My left index finger is double jointed, I can bend it back to touch the back of my hand.
- I have been known to cry at just about anything - tv shows, movies, commercials, songs on the radio.
- I wear a bracelet on my right wrist that says "forgiven". I never taken it off in the 6 years I've had it.
- One of my biggest regrets is not contiuing to college right out of high school. I feel like (career-wise) I have wasted the last 8 years of my life.
- I own almost every book ever written by Nora Roberts. Its kind of an obsession.
- I could watch (and do) NCIS for hours.
- I grew up in a rough part of town, people were shot in my driveway, the house next door was a meth lab, and the neighborhood was run by gangs. My parents made sure I went to schools outside our district, otherwise, I think I would have been sucked into that life.
- I roll my eyes at everything my husband says.
- I always aspire to be greater than I am, but always fall short (or feel like I do).
- Deep down, I truly do feel unworthy.
Alright ladies! Its your turn!!