Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Valentines Day

This year was a little different for us. We are not huge fans of this particular Hallmark holiday, so we don't usually make a big fuss. Well, I guess its not that different after all.

This was the first night that Scott and I were able to go out as a couple alone. We left Wyatt with my parents and headed to Red Lobster. Yum! After dinner we went and drank a couple beers and threw some darts. Just like old times. It was really nic to be able to reconnect as a couple again.

I got Scott his first professional massage! He liked it (of course) so I have high hopes that we may have a couples massage in our future!


Being the awesome husband that he is, Scott gave me this.

Thats right. A peas out onesie for Wyatt to wear! Isn't it the cutest thing you have ever seen?! It's also SUPER soft, all organic bamboo and it literally feels like silk! I can't wait for him to wear it!!!
(Cross another date night off!)
Pin It

0 comments: