Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I bring you presents!

E-presents, that is. Since I am such a giant slacker, I thought I'd share some of my favorite blogs!

Rhymes with Lettuce. Christie is the honorary East Coast member of my forum. I heart Christie. She is super. And ya'll? She's a princess. At least she plays one at the happiest place on Earth. And she cracks my shit up.

OMG! I'm a mom Hi.Lar.I.Ous Christie, I cannot thank you enough for opening my eyes to this gloroius blog. I seriously laughed myself silly reading this the other day! And she has one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen!

Becoming Jaye Fay Adventures in decorating, budgeting and cooking. I loves it.

Living With Lindsay Is there something you want to change about your house? Don't want to hire a professional? Chances are, Lindsay can tell you how to do it. And you'll leave with a gazillion new ideas!

AZ Happily Ever After Kirstin is like ..... June Cleaver and Martha Stewart had a baby who grew up all Rockabilly. And she hosts cupcake swaps. And makes Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes. Swoon.

Those are the newest additions to my favorite sites. Check em out! And for more great blogs, see my blogroll to the left! Pin It

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Hey look, there I am!

Thanks Mya - I love your blog too! Especially when we get to see new pictures of Little Man.

MissFoxxy said...

awwwwwwwwwwe **blushes** I think you are pretty darn fantastic yourself!