Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

35 Weeks!

Wow, how time flies. First, a recent bump shot. This was a teaser from our maternity shoot!

How far along? 35 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 23 pounds total 

Maternity Clothes? I am in maternity full time now. I'm actually beginning to outgrow some of my maternity items. The boobs have stayed pretty stable, still in DDD. I ordered a nursing bra, but have also found a tutorial on how to convert regular bras to nursing. When I try it, I'll let you know how it goes!   

Stretch Marks? I have been very lazy. No vit-E regulation for me. So far, so good. A few new ones on the heiney, but still nothing yet on the bellah. 

Sleep? Eh, not so much. I have sporatic pelvic pain, as well as new acid reflux. I've started this week getting up a few times a night to pee as well. 

Best Moment This Week:  Growth ultrasound today! We confirmed that Willow still doesn't have a penis! Best news ever!

Movement: Constant.

Food Cravings: Ice cream. Mmm. Jamba juice. 

Gender: Girl! For sure!

Belly Button - In or Out? Totally flat. 

What I miss: My jeans! Sushi. Beer. Sparkltini. 

What I am looking forward to: Outside baby. No heart burn. Breastfeeding. 

Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy sucks. It's supposed to suck. Otherwise, why would you be looking forward to the pain of labor!

I was able to fix the poofy mobile thing! Thanks to a few good friends! This is 100000% better, and I love it! Please don't mind all the stuff that has found its way to her room. 



  
Pin It

0 comments: