Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Remember MASH?

Do you remember that game we all used to play when we were little? Its now available online!
I totally stole this from Amber's blog, but it was super fun!

Here are my results:

You will marry Scott.

After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in Wisconsin in your fabulous Shack.

You will have 12 kid(s) together.

The family will zoom around in a green PT Cruiser.

You will spend your days as a Teacher, and live happily ever after.

Now, I swear I didn't cheat! This is how it came out! lol! Totally perfect! Talk about hitting the nail on the head! What is even more interesting about this, is we have seriously been talking about moving to WI sooner, rather than later (and that means 5 yrs instead of 10) and opening a daycare there. lol

To play go here. Pin It

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how every place is fabulous! A fabulous apartment, mansion, house and even shack!

12 kids, eh?