Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oh my goodness...

HE MADE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!

I can't believe it! Scott is taking him to the 24 hour facility that accepts Parvo, so he can get the best care. At this point, if we continue to try and treat him ourselves, there is no way he can get past this. I can't see him surviving another night like the last. So we are taking his care to the next level. We found a facility that will be less than we thought (less then $200/night) so we'll see how today goes. Pin It

2 comments:

Jenni said...

OMG Mya!!! That is fantastic news!! I'm so glad he made it through.. That little puppy of yours has got some strength!! I will definitely keep him and you in my prayers!! Come on Rocky!!! :0)

Jamie said...

Wow! I am so glad he made it through the night. He is a fighter. I hope he does better at the clinic.