Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

**Update - Updated**

Update - he is screaming in his kennel now. I don't know if he is having a nightmare (since he is actually sleeping for the first time today) or if he is in pain. I don't know what to do for him. I'm going to bed now. I'm going to cuddle my dog until it doesn't matter anymore, and tell him I love him until he can't hear me. Thank you for all your thoughts.

He is getting worse. He was seizing a few minutes ago, so much so that he almost shook himself out of his kennel.

I am starting to lose hope. I can't see how he can come back from this.

Scott is taking a walk, Rocky was his puppy for sure. Well, he was both of ours, but Rocky was his favorite. Crap. Rocky IS his favorite. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.

I just want my family to be whole and healthy. Please. Pin It

1 comments:

Lisa said...

SO sorry Mya ((((HUGS)))