Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Update - Week 8

How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + ~ 2 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Just my be band, and that only with jeans
Stretch Marks? nothing yet
Sleep? no different yet, starting to get tired earlier
Best moment this week: Looking at the tiny onsies
Movement? waay to early for any of that
Food Cravings: Soft serve ice cream, specifically swirl cones.
Gender: This week I'm feeling boy
Labor Signs: nothing
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: sushi
What I am looking forward to: second ultrasound at 11 weeks
Weekly Wisdom: I'm too boring for wisdom.
Milestones: Not that I was aware of.... Pin It

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute! I hope you do this a lot. It is a great insight on what you are going through!

I would miss sushi the most as well.