Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekly Update - 13 weeks

How far along? 13 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: + 2 lbs (+0.4 this week)

Maternity Clothes? I'm not wearing any yet, although I did hit up the sale rack at Motherhood this week! I got a swimsuit, secret fit jeans, a dress to wear to work and a suit jacket. Most of which I'm assuming will sit in the bag for weeks and weeks.

Stretch Marks? Not yet! I have started a nightly ritual of slathering on a mix of Vitamin E and baby oil. Hopefully, it does the trick but only time will tell!

Sleep? Yes, Please! I'm still consistently tired all day.

Best moment this week: Wearing the fake bump at Motherhood.

Movement? Well, none I can feel!

Food Cravings: Soft serve ice cream, specifically swirl cones. Jamba Juice. I could eat it every day.

Gender: This week I'm feeling boy!

Labor Signs: nothing

Belly Button in or out? In. I noticed a few days ago it looks wider than usual though...

What I miss: sushi, BEER!

What I am looking forward to: Anatomy Scan at 17 weeks. I can't wait to know which team we're playing for!!

Weekly Wisdom: It does not matter how many times you say it. People will still touch your tummy. ::sigh::

Milestones: We have our first baby toy! We ordered the Fisher Price Rainforest Open Top swing, and it arrived!!
Pin It

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I totally LOL'd about the fake bump wearing @ Motherhood. :D I can't wait to see your real one!

Erin said...

I am so happy for you both! I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to catch a quick visit when I get home. Keep your fingers crossed that all my flights are on time and we aren't delayed due to any natural disasters.

I'm so happy Scott told me about your blog. Now I can keep up with you guys and feel a bit closer.