Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekly Update - 17 weeks!


How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +5.4 total (+1.8 this week)
Maternity Clothes? Mainly just pants, and thats only to work. The Bella band is still sufficient for jeans.

Stretch Marks? Not yet! I have continued the nightly ritual of slathering on a mix of Vitamin E and baby oil. Hopefully, it does the trick but only time will tell!

Sleep? I thought the exhaustion was supposed to END in 2nd tri??!

Best moment this week: Sitting in the empty nursery!

Movement? Still nothing yet, although I am paying waaay too much attention!

Food Cravings: Soft serve ice cream, specifically swirl cones. I could eat it every day.

Gender: This week I'm feeling boy!

Labor Signs: nothing

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: BEER!

What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound! Less than 5 days to go!

Weekly Wisdom: Being pregnant is not a disability.

Milestones: ?
Pin It

0 comments: