Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekly Update - 23 Weeks

(I admit it, I'm lazy. So this pic will be dual purpose.)
How far along? 23 weeks

Total Weight Gain: + 11.5 (+.5 this week).
Maternity Clothes? No change. I have actually discovered a new way to wear my Bella Band (all the way up like a maternity panel instead of folded at the top of my pants), so I'm back in pre-pg jeans! lol. I wonder how long I'll be able to get away with this. :)

Stretch Marks? Still nothing! And I hate the smell of cocoa butter, by the way. But my skin feels better, so I guess its working?

Sleep? I'm still pretty tired most of the time. Not getting up in the middle of the night as much. Sleeping deeper too I think.

Best Moment This Week: Scott felt Webster kick!
Movement: Oh yeah! I feel him all the time now. He's active all the time. He kicked so hard he almost knocked my ice cream off my shelf... I mean bump. :)
Food Cravings: Still Chocolate. Still Weird.

Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: Nothing.

Belly Button In or Out? Still in. Gets flatter as the day goes on.

What I miss: Beer. I could really use a beer.

What am I looking forward to: One more week until viability!
Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes the most important things in your life aren't things at all.

Milestones: Not yet.... Pin It

0 comments: