Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekly Update- 22 Weeks


How far along? 22 weeks

Total Weight Gain: + 11 (+2.0 this week). I am starting to feel even bigger. I am getting more uncomfortable every day.

Maternity Clothes? No change.

Stretch Marks? Still nothing! And I hate the smell of cocoa butter, by the way. But my skin feels better, so I guess its working?

Sleep? I'm still pretty tired most of the time. I've started getting acid reflux (yuck!) at night now, and I am back to at least one mid-night pee.

Best Moment This Week: Nothing specific. One week closer to Viability!

Movement: Oh yeah! I feel him all the time now. He's active all the time. I think I am starting to feel it from outside, but everytime I try to get Scott to feel, the little stinker stops!

Food Cravings: Still Chocolate. Still Weird.

Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: Nothing.

Belly Button In or Out? Still in. On a semi-related note, I think I am starting to (faintly) develop a linea negra. (the dark line from bra to pants that pg ladies get)

What I miss: Energy. Raw sushi. Sleeping through the night.

What am I looking forward to: Viability. Baby Showers.

Weekly Wisdom: While pregnant, go to the pool as often as possible. It was incredible. Took all the weight off my joints immediately.

Milestones: We picked a name. BUT we're not telling! We'll introduce him by name when he is born. :)

I have bare belly shots as well this week. You've been warned! Please excuse the stupid faces...
Pin It

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You aren't telling us his name??? That is a LOOONNNGGGG time to wait! =)

Samantha said...

Awww man, you're not telling the name? Not even to your due date buddy? :) The suspense is going to kill me!

Anonymous said...

You're such a tease Mya!