Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Thank you Donna!!!

Our good friends Matt and Donna (we went to their wedding in Wisconsin recently) sent us a box of gifts for Webster!!

I tried to take pictures, but the reality is I am a craptastic photographer. And I need new batteries for my camera. So you will have to be satisfied with 2 pics this time.
Donna sent us:
1 felt blanket
2 sleepers
1 bib
2 pairs of pants
4 onesies
2 rompers (1 long, 1 short)
and a jacket with matching sweat pants!!
AND She sent some cookie cutters! I can't wait to make cookie dinosaurs or cows with him!
They are all soooo adorable! We are so blessed by their genorosity!!
Thank you so much guys! We love it all!!
Pin It

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Adorable! And how sweet. :)

Nicole said...

How sweet! I think the outfits are precious. :)

Donna LeClair said...

We wish we could have sent you more. We love you and can't wait to meet "Webster"!!