Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nursery Progress.. I've been busy.

It all started with a whole lot of laundry. (The pile on the far left is allll his diapers).



But once the laundry was out of the way, I could really start organizing. Here's the changing station. The top row (from left to right) is Diapers (disposables, just until he fits the cloth), diapering accessories (baby powder, diaper rash creams, vaseline for the circ etc) and then baby wipes (both cloth and disposable). The bottom two bins are the cloth diapers. We have 30 Bum Genius 3.0 Organic One-Size All-In-Ones. Whew, thats a mouthful!

This is the organizer in his closet. It holds receiving blankets, the OctoTunes toy, spare sheets, changing pad covers, swaddling blankets and the rest of our sposie stash.


I feel like the nursery is finally put together, and I am so glad I don't have to spend any time in the baby store for a while!!
Pin It

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your changing table baskets! They are precious. And good job organizing, everything looks fantastic. :)

Samantha said...

It looks great! I can't wait until I have the rest of my baskets and all the little necessities so I can get it organized!