Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekly Update - 33 Weeks!


How far along? 33Weeks

Total Weight Gain: +22 total (+1 this week) In your face nurse practioner!

Maternity Clothes? I have actually started looking at some breastfeeding friendly options. I figure I'll get the basics now while I still have a whole paycheck so when I'm on leave, the disability can go to the bills that never end.

Stretch Marks? Still nothing. I am hoping that this trend continues until at least when we get our maternity photos taken.

Sleep? Its actually getting easier to sleep now. Other than getting up to pee every night. I don't know if I'm just getting more used to the belly or what, but I am sleeping just fine.

Best Moment This Week: Discovering the yoga ball. Oh, Heaven on my back. I'm going to buy my own today.

Movement: Constant almost. Really strong now. The bump jumps on its own now!

Food Cravings: Ice Cream.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Nope. Although I have started noticing the Braxton Hicks. Nothing consistent, not even daily, but they are there!

Belly Button - In or Out? Still just flat.

What I miss: Pants with zippers. Being able to go to a store and NOT have to pee. Standing up unassisted.

What I am looking forward to: Maternity photos

Weekly Wisdom: No wisdom. That requires energy.

Milestones: Paperwork is in, and I am now producing colostrum. If that isn't weird, I don't know what is.
**And yes, I am a picture recycler. Deal with it. :) **
Pin It

1 comments:

Samantha said...

What are your BH's like? I think I'm having them, but I want to compare! Email me.