Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekly Update - 34 weeks


How far along? 34Weeks

Total Weight Gain: +23 total (+1 this week) If everything continues as it has been trending, I should gain just about 30 pounds. Which is pretty ok in my book!

Maternity Clothes? Lensa was kind enough to give me a whole bunch of tops and a couple of pants. It's making me think about what I plan to do with mine when Webster is outside, instead of inside. I think I'll keep my faves and the basics that won't be out of style (jeans, easy tops etc) and pass the rest along! So if you are pregnant, or know someone who is, and you can wear size small, let me know so I can share the wealth!

Stretch Marks? Still nothing. I am hoping that this trend continues until at least when we get our maternity photos taken. I saw what appears to be the beginning of one on my boob. Scott says I'm crazy, but only time will tell!

Sleep? Its actually getting easier to sleep now. Other than getting up to pee every night. I don't know if I'm just getting more used to the belly or what, but I am sleeping just fine.

Best Moment This Week: Talking to Webster's God Parents about being his God Parents. I am happy to announce that Aliza and Jon have both agreed.

Movement: Constant almost. Really strong now. The bump jumps on its own now!

Food Cravings: Ice Cream.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Nope. Although I have started noticing the Braxton Hicks. Nothing consistent, not even daily, but they are there!

Belly Button - In or Out? Still just flat.

What I miss: Pants with zippers. Being able to go to a store and NOT have to pee. Standing up unassisted.

What I am looking forward to: Maternity photos

Weekly Wisdom: No wisdom. That requires energy.

Milestones: I don't know? I started wearing Scotts clothes (as evidenced in the above photo). Oh! I know! We got our car seats installed! AND we packed our hospital bag!
Pin It

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Wow, you are on the ball. I need to get our car seat installed AND pack the hospital bag! And put away everything from the baby shower! Ahhhhh. As much as I want him to get here already, I'm panicking at the lack of time I have left!

MissFoxxy said...

Look at that belly! Holy smokes lady! So cute