Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

H1N1 Vaccine

I know there is a lot of controversy around this, and everyone has their own opinion.

For me, and my family, we chose to get vaccinated. With a newborn in the house, the risks of NOT getting it were far scarier to me. Actually getting it, however, is an entirely different story, since no one has it. Or if they do have it, they only carry the nasal mist, which has a live virus, and not safe for pregnant women or nursing mothers. Finding the shot was next to impossible.

Until I got a call this morning from Lisa saying that she found the vaccine! So I am happy to say that I got my shot this morning, and Scott will be getting his sometime this week.

So if you are in the Phoenix area, and are looking for the H1N1 Shot, send me an email (or leave a comment) and I'll send you the name/address of the OBs that are offering them. No insurance is accepted, and its $25 each. Pin It

0 comments: