Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Scott and I decided that since our families are doing Thanksgiving a whole week early, that we would have a mini-thanksgiving of our own! So we put the invite out on facebook, and we are expecting to have about 10 of us here! I'm so excited!

I have been scouring foodnetwork.com for yummy recipes, and this is what I have so far:

Good Eats Turkey

Mashed Potatoes from Tyler at food 911

Paula Deen Pumpkin Pie

Other than this, I don't even know what to serve! I know that it is not enough, and I'll probably do corn too. These are the only things I eat at Thanksgiving, so I'm lost!

What are your favorite things to eat at the Holidays? Pin It

4 comments:

Jenni said...

You gotta have stuffing, but Stove top works :) Sweet Potatoes are usually a hit, hmm We always do a salad... oh green bean cassorole.. and ons and tons of desserts.. :0) Apple pies, pumpkin pies, (hint: Marie calendars) :0) Have fun..

Lisa said...

I HEART green bean casserole (which is super easy to make). We usually have turkey, sweet potatoes, reg. mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, green bean casserole, stuffing, lots of appitizers including deviled eggs, a veggie spread, a cheese ball and crackers, and bread...lots of bread.

We like to eat : )

PeasOut said...

Mmmm. Deviled eggs. Must have.

Lisa said...

Oh and cranberry sauce!! Even if you dont like it...its a must have for thanksgiving!