Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One Gorgeous Family!

There is a family that we consider to be our good friends, and they have a daughter just 8 weeks older than Wyatt. We've known them for a few years now. Lensa and I were lucky enough to be pregnant together (obviously) and Scott and Dave have a friendly Packers/Vikings rivalry. Little Miss Hosanna goes to my friend Colleen for daycare, so she and Wyatt get to play pretty often. I've posted pictures of Lensa, Dave and Hosanna before. Lensa and her family went and saw Kacy this week! Here are a few of my faves from their shoot!

They are such a beautiful couple!

Check out Kacys blog for more pictures! I love it!!




Pin It

1 comments:

Lensa said...

Oh Mya my dear, U r so sweet! Thx for the compliments... Kacy did a wonderful job. I wouldn't have known about her if it weren't for you!