Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Big Day!

It's been far too long since I updated! I only have a minute, so I won't even be able to give it the attention it's due, but here goes.

Wyatt is sneaking up on 19 months. We're in swim class now, and he loves it! He has 8 teeth, and roughly 20 words in his vocabulary. He is still signing (cat, dog, more, please, thank you all done, eat and milk). He is 21 pounds, 30 inches, in 18 month clothing. He is doing very well, and says please constantly. He is getting better at thank you, but that is still a work in progress. :)

The big news is ...













HE WENT POOPOO IN THE POTTY TODAY!!! And I promise, I didn't take a picture. :)

Pin It

1 comments:

Samantha said...

You have such a little peanut on your hands! Brayden is 18 months old and 24.5 lbs and 34.25 inches! And 16 flipping teeth. Wyatt is SO adorable and it looks like he's getting a little blonde in his hair! Precious!