Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm pregnant!!

I'm typing this post at 8:11 on Tuesday 2/21.

I'm pregnant, and I'm freaking out.

I tested on a whim, just so that I wouldn't have to wonder until AF came. CD 29, no idea how many DPO because I couldn't get it together enough to temp. I'm going to try to wait to tell Scott until tomorrow, so I can stop at Carters, and get Wyatt a "Big Brother" t-shirt. I wasn't able to tell him in a fun way last time around, so I want to try and make this time special, since it is more of a surprise. Update, this was a fat fail. I told him less than 20 min after he got home.

Back to freaking out for a moment ok. I'm thinking about daycare, and new cars, and my new promotion (YAY!). I'm thinking about where we will put the baby, since the "nursery" has been transformed into a sewing room for me, and I'm feeling kinda selfish right now, and I don't want to give it up.

My EDD is 10/30. Yep. October 30th. It's been a while, so I'll explain why that matters, and factors into the freaking out. Wyatt's birthday is 10/29. My birthday is 10/30. This equals madness. Three October birthdays is too much to handle.

The risk for ectopic is still there. Perhaps even more so, since I'm officially into my 3rd pregnancy, and therefore at a higher risk of having one this time. So I'll be calling the OB/GYN tomorrow, for whatever testing they can give me...

So yeah. Today is 2/21/12, and I'm pregnant.



Pin It

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you both!