Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Inspired

We had a "poll" of sorts on the message board today. It was "List 5 things you do that drive your Husband Nuts".

Now I don't know about you, but there are waay more than 5 things that I do that annoy my husband. I was sort of inspired by this post, so I decided to continue it in the blog today. These are the things I do that I am sure annoy Scott.
  • I use the toilet paper until the roll is completely gone. And then I don't always change it.
  • I leave my shoes all over the house.
  • I never clean without being asked to.
  • I leave make up all over the bathroom counter.
  • I say I'm going to go to the gym, and then I don't.
  • I read until all hours of the night.
  • Talk about babies.
  • I will snooze (happily) for hours on end, sometimes I even set my alarm for ealier than I need to just so that I can snooze.
  • I spend hours researching stuff for FP.
  • I make him look at all the stuff I've researched for FP.
  • I will not stay on the phone with him if I'm in the car with only one other person. However, I'll talk the whole way if I'm talking to someone else.
  • I can never enjoy "now" because I'm too worried about the future.
  • I eat pretzles and cream cheese for dinner more nights than not.
  • I wake up early on the weekends.
  • Talk about babies.
  • Borrow his car and don't put the mirrors or the seat back when I'm done.
  • Never cook dinner.
  • Leave my car trashed.
  • Spend money.
  • Spend his money.
  • Talk about babies.
  • Talk on the phone during rush hour.
  • Put dirty dishes next to the sink instead of in the dishwasher.
  • Fill the trash and don't take it to the garage.
  • Keep stuff on my dresser.
  • Oh, and talk about babies. :)

All this, and he still loves me. I'm the luckiest girl alive.

What are some of the things you do, that your special someone loves you through?

Pin It

0 comments: