Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

cd1

Well, here we are. Cycle Day one. Which means we have entered our first cycle officially trying to conceive. YAY!!!

My version of the happy dance. :)

Anyway, moving right along.
I am very excited to be finally TTC. I feel like all I ever think about is babies. I think that I have been "Baby Crazy" for at least four years. It feels right now. Our timing in life is perfect. We are pretty much where we want to be career wise, we are stable in our relationship (better than stable, who am I kidding? My husband is my best friend, and I can't imagine life without him!), we own our house, both cars are paid off, and we are *almost* completly debt free. It just feels right. I have been waiting a looong time to be in a place where having a baby makes sense, and I can't tell you how great it is to be there. It means even more that Scott is right there with me. When I had that pg scare two cycles ago, he was disappointed when I got AF. Which just about broke my heart.


I am on week two of not smoking, and still going strong! I am reaching that point where I am starting to be very proud of myself! I have actually quit smoking! It's fantastic! One thing that makes me the proudest is that I did it for me. I always said that it would take getting pg to get me to quit. Well, here I am, not pg, and quitting! I think it means more this way. Yay me!


Back to babies. I recently discovered the moby wrap. I think it is my new baby obsession. I keep thinking about what it will be like to carry FP in my moby. What color I should get, should I just make my own? I absolutely loove this one from etsy!





I love it! She makes reversible ones, too! So you don't even have to make up your mind!!! I love it! Pin It

0 comments: