Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Day One

Wyatt is officially at daycare.

I miss him, but I'm ok.

I'm not going to lie. I cried a little on my way to work.

I'm afraid he's going to wonder where I am, why I'm not there to help him when he cries and why he is stuck with a bottle all day. I'm pretty 50/50 on it. Part of me wants him to miss me. I"m selfish like that. My feelings would be incredibly hurt if he didn't even notice I wasn't there for him. But the other part just simply wants him to be happy! I don't want him to be miserable all day, but I want him to be happy I'm there at the end of the day.

I want him to prefer me. Pin It

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Now you are going to make me cry a little. Wyatt will always prefer you!

Ann Armenta said...

I am totally with you on this! This is why it's so hard for me to find a "real" job- I'm so afraid he will miss me, or even worse NOT miss me! Good luck lady!!

Jodi said...

He will always prefer you! Just get ready to be sick alot. I know that is negative-someone at work told me and I thought whatever. But I have had my twins (2yrs) in daycare for about a year a half and we have had countless colds and the stomach flu about six times. My kids love their school though it makes me wonder what SAHM do to entertain their kids that much all day.